This year certainly began with a lot of changes at Delvinia. We entered 2016 by embarking on a new phase of our journey as a digital innovation firm and kicked off the new year by announcing a number of promotions.
Our CEO Adam Froman expanded Delvinia’s management team to include a group of 13 senior staff members (in addition to the existing executive team which includes Adam, Steve and Raj) and several members of our AskingCanadians team moved into new roles – many as first-time managers.
With so many members of our team taking on new positions, Andrea Reck, our Director of Experience Design, launched a series of workshops – the first of which was held last month – to support the team and reinforce the unique culture we’re trying to build across the company.
We recently had the chance to celebrate some of our successes during an informal staff event where we toasted the accomplishments of our team with several toasted items – including Scottish bread, Toaster Strudels and bagels!
Here’s a look some of the things we’ve been up to this year:
- We’ve added 10 new members to our team and are currently looking for individuals to fill a number of available positions with AskingCanadians.
- We launched a Change Management committee to engage our employees and support our culture and growth.
- Our AskingCanadians team has experienced 20 per cent growth over the same period in 2015 and has brought on more than two dozen new clients.
- Our Delvinia Consulting & Innovation Group marked the launch of major projects with a number of clients, including Green Shield Canada, Manulife Financial and Foresters Financial. (Congrats to all involved!)
- We published a series of articles on innovation in Marketing Magazine
- Our EVP Raj Manocha was named to the Board of Directors for the Marketing Research & Intelligence Association.
- The CATAAlliance recognized Adam with an award for Innovation and Leadership in Advanced Technology.
- Delvinia was selected as the winner of the MRIA’s Innovation and Advancement in Marketing Research Award in recognition of Methodify.
- We extended our longstanding partnership with Confirmit for another 3 years.
- Nicole Goodman rejoined the Centre for e-Democracy as its Research Director.
- Recipients were chosen in year two of the Delvinia scholarships at Ryerson University and the Schulich School of Business (Congratulations to Ramage Zaki and Corey Schreiber).
- AskingCanadians proudly supported the MRIA as a Pinnacle sponsor at this year’s national conference in Montreal.
- Our social committee has organized a number of successful team events including an Urban Scavenger Hunt and an outing to catch the Jays in action at Rogers Centre.
- We’re gearing up to launch a wellness committee to better support the health and wellbeing of our staff.
Thank you to everyone who has helped to make 2016 such a success so far. We’re excited to see what the second half of the year will hold and we look forward to sharing it with you.