If you missed Tuesday’s presentation, you can view the recording here.
Based on a survey of 20,524 Canadians fielded between last October and January, the eShopper PRIZMC2Link describes how specific segments of the population—as defined by the PRIZMC2 segmentation system—have embraced online shopping. The database tracks the decision-making process—including information gathering, purchase influence, retail channel and online usage—in ten different areas.
Marketers can use this data to:
- Explore the online and bricks-and-mortar retail behaviour of lifestyle segments.
- Identify which customers are using e-shopping extensively and understand their use of other channels as well.
- Match products and services to customers most receptive to buying through e-commerce.
- Improve one-to-one targeting through more relevant messaging customized by channel.
- Enhance a customer’s brand experience by using best mix of shopping experiences—both online and in-store—to build customer loyalty.
View the webinar recording now.