Software Development Manager
Software Development Manager
Employment type: Full-time, Permanent
Methodify is currently seeking a Software Development Manager
Future-proof your decision-making with insights that count.
That pretty much sums up Methodify, a research technology platform that makes it easier and faster for companies to access crucial consumer insights at every phase of the product development and marketing process. In 24 hours or less.
Designed from the ground up, with a simple user interface, Methodify enables marketers to test earlier and more often. The platform is accessible anywhere and from any device, providing access to proven research methodologies. From initial concept testing to researching final products and ad campaigns—it’s the answer to the age-old brand question: How can we make better business decisions?
We are looking for someone that can join our Development Team and hit the ground running. As a member of our development and innovation team you will;
- Serve as a technical expert
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach. Be a hands-on technical leader and contributor
- Manage the software development cycle
- Work towards building a strong team through hiring and mentorship
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and product teams to identify needs.
- Offer technical support for upcoming product releases, including but not limited to, bug fixes and upgrades.
- Contribute ideas to improve company processes.
- Review existing code to find efficiencies and/or alternative solutions.
- Work with PMO to deliver products on time and budget. Create and monitor metrics to help with forecasting and estimating
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates that have;
- A Degree and/or Diploma in Computer Science, or related field. 2+ years of experience managing development teams using Agile principles
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, product strategy and influence outcomes in technical decision-making
- A solid understanding of the following:
- .NET Framework (C#),
- Databases (Relational + Document)
- Experience working on small and large scale development projects, including designing and implementing large-scale web applications
- Experience in taking a lead role developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers in all aspects of their engineering skillsets
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms (ie. Azure)
- Market research background
- Experience implementing complex CI/CD pipelines
- DevOps experience
- Experience with JIRA and managing the development board
- Working within an ISO environment
Working at Delvinia
- Great health and wellness benefits
- Monthly social events (video game nights, mix & mingles, bowling)
- Free Coffee machine
- Lots of mentorship and growth opportunities
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.