Senior Sales Director, Methodify (Northeast)
Senior Sales Director, Methodify (Northeast)
Employment type: Full-time, Permanent
It’s nice to meet you!
Providing real feedback from real customers to power the most important business decisions.
That’s what we’re all about at Delvinia. We’re a global research tech and data collection company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, but rapidly expanding throughout North America. The main driver of this growth? Methodify by Delvinia, our automated research platform that allows brands to connect to consumers and gain important insights in hours instead of weeks.
We’re committed to innovation in every aspect of our business. Delvinia ranked #13 on the 2020 GRIT Top 50 Innovative Companies, and Methodify was ranked #5 Technology Provider. We are constantly seeking out ways to provide fresh solutions to our clients’ most challenging problems, often identifying potential needs before they do.
We couldn’t do all of this without our incredible team. At Delvinia, we believe in transparency, inclusion, and open communication at every level. Our staff are bright, curious, and come from all walks of life. The variety of perspectives allow us to keep at the top of our game and continue to push the limits of research technology.
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Director, Methodify to join our team to support the advancement and successful commercialization of Methodify in the US, North Eastern Region.
As the Senior Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships with clients across the US, while taking the lead on the implementation of key client initiatives. This opportunity will allow you to be based remotely and report directly to the Managing Director, US. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with senior level knowledge and experience related to business development needs, strategies, and tactics.
You will play an integral part in the organization’s expansion into the US. We’re offering an innovative and exciting environment where you will receive tremendous support from our executive team in making this position a truly unique opportunity.
As Senior Sales Director your role will consist of but not be limited to:
- Working directly with our partners and parent company to identify and develop key strategies and tactics prospective customers.
- Penetrating new client segmentations embedded in the research decision process
- Examining potential research methodology partners and recommending companies to bring onto the platform
- Driving client adoption through explaining how automation fits in the research and insights process
- Developing and closing initial projects in order to expand and leverage client relationships with focus on developing unrealized revenue through closing sales and upselling
- Creating and maintain close relationships with other offices and Client Services to ensure customer expectations are set and met during delivery.
- Performing feasibility in order to facilitate the bid process, qualifying RFP’s, writing proposals and developing effective pricing for clients.
- Being the research expert for our methodologies
- Plan and track sales activities using the company’s CRM tools. Establish quarterly and annual goals and provide monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
Who we are looking for
- 6+ years of Sales experience in business environment
- 2+ years in Market Research is a bonus
- Proven experience developing new business
- Previous experience managing people across multiple locations
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to lead others whilst modelling positivity and accountability
- Someone who can also thrive in self-managed and independent environments.
- Gets results while managing through change, stays focused and organized and can bring their team on the journey
- Ability to identify and implement sales processes and methodologies to maximize revenue generating opportunities within both new and existing client accounts.
- Highly organized and results oriented.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.