Senior Client Development Manager, Methodify (US)
Senior Client Development Manager, Methodify (US)
Employment type: Full-time, Permanent
It’s nice to meet you!
Providing real feedback from real customers to power the most important business decisions.
That’s what we’re all about at Delvinia. We’re a global research tech and data collection company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, but rapidly expanding throughout North America. The main driver of this growth? Methodify by Delvinia, our automated research platform that allows brands to connect to consumers and gain important insights in hours instead of weeks.
We’re committed to innovation in every aspect of our business. Delvinia ranked #13 on the 2020 GRIT Top 50 Innovative Companies, and Methodify was ranked #5 Technology Provider. We are constantly seeking out ways to provide fresh solutions to our clients’ most challenging problems, often identifying potential needs before they do.
We couldn’t do all of this without our incredible team. At Delvinia, we believe in transparency, inclusion, and open communication at every level. Our staff are bright, curious, and come from all walks of life. The variety of perspectives allow us to keep at the top of our game and continue to push the limits of research technology.
We are currently looking for a Senior Client Development Manager, Methodify to join our team to support the advancement and successful commercialization of Methodify.
As the Senior Client Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships with clients across the US, while taking the lead on the implementation of key client initiatives. This opportunity will allow you to be based remotely and report directly to the Managing Director, US. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with senior level knowledge and experience related to business development needs, strategies, and tactics.
You will play an integral part in the organization’s expansion into the US. We’re offering an innovative and exciting environment where you will receive tremendous support from our executive team in making this position a truly unique opportunity.
As Senior Client Development Manager your role will consist of but not be limited to:
- Inspire a sense of excitement with strategic accounts, encouraging adoption and expansion where possible.
- Develop and implement strategic relationships and account management with key clients and partners.
- Source opportunities through research and networking.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Support the development, coaching and mentoring of new hires in sales and account management.
- Provide service and consultation that is seen as effective, informative and of high value.
- Liaise closely with internal Operations teams to help ensure effective project management is delivered to clients.
- Undertake high level client communication and negotiations.
- Offer insightful and strategic solutions to business objectives.
- Provide clients with professional consultation and recommendations for effective market research solutions.
- Attend and/or exhibit at relevant industry trade shows, conferences and seminars where confident presentation skills may be called upon.
- Handle both strategic high level management and transactional sales activity including creating project customer bids. Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Customer Success Manager and Project Success teams to improve the entire customer experience.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with excellent written and oral communication skills, is self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with a team. In addition, we are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years proven Account Management/Strategic Planning experience.
- Strong knowledge of the market research industry, solutions and desired services of clients within the industry.
- Ability to identify and implement sales processes and methodologies to maximise revenue generating opportunities within both new and existing client accounts.
- Prior experience managing a diverse client portfolio, with a proven track record of outstanding customer service.
- An enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude that isn’t afraid to tackle challenges.
- A great team player who can also thrive in self-managed and independent environments.
- The ability to be adaptable with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
Definite Assets & Differentiators
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with client challenges while supporting and educating clients.
- Advanced negotiation, writing and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.