Careers at Delvinia
It's Nice to Meet You.
We are Delvinia, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500program for the last three consecutive years. We specialize in consumer research data collection and research automation, through our automation platform: Methodify!
We are dedicated to providing researchers and insight professionals the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our community of 1,000,000+ Canadians, through our AskingCanadians research community,
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of creativity, collaboration and execution – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close-knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Future-proof your decision-making with insights that count.
That pretty much sums up Methodify, a research technology platform that makes it easier and faster for companies to access crucial consumer insights at every phase of the product development and marketing process. In 24 hours or less.
Designed from the ground up, with a simple user interface, Methodify enables marketers to test earlier and more often. The platform is accessible anywhere and from any device, providing access to proven research methodologies. From initial concept testing to researching final products and ad campaigns—it’s the answer to the age-old brand question: How can we make better business decisions?
We are looking for someone that can join our Development Team and hit the ground running. As a member of our development and innovation team you will be responsible for:
- Manage the deployment process by overseeing the automated pipeline builds and deployments
- Validate that the platform is operating correctly through the use of feature toggles and user permissions.
- Work with PMO to measure and monitor progress to ensure application deployments are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Monitor and improve platform performance, disaster recovery processes and reduce security vulnerabilities. Work with the ISO and security team to constantly improve processes and training.
- Assist in the development of technical documentation or Business Requirements Documents for internal and external review.
- Work with the developers and UX team to ensure accessibility standards are being met.
- Manages a team of developers to support in the above tasks
- Release and present new features that were developed to the company
- Coordinate and work with external development resources to validate quality
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates that have:
- A Degree and/or Diploma in Computer Science, or related field. 2-6 years of experience managing development teams using Agile principles
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Solid understanding of project management experience preferred
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, product strategy and influence outcomes in technical decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- A solid understanding of the following:
- .NET Framework (C#),
- Databases (Relational + Document)
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms (ie. Azure)
- Market research background
- Experience implementing complex CI/CD pipelines
- DevOps experience
- Experience with JIRA and managing the development board
- Working within an ISO environment
Working at Delvinia
- Great health and wellness benefits
- Monthly social events (video game nights, mix & mingles, bowling)
- Free Coffee machine
- Lots of mentorship and growth opportunities
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact us with your request, or to obtain additional information.