Careers at Delvinia
Product and Partnership Manager
It's Nice to Meet You.
We are Delvinia, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500program for the last three consecutive years. We specialize in consumer research data collection and research automation, through our automation platform: Methodify!
We are dedicated to providing researchers and insight professionals the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our community of 1,000,000+ Canadians, through our AskingCanadians research community,
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of creativity, collaboration and execution – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close-knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
As the Product / Partnership Manager, you’ll be the driving force behind the delivery of exceptional product experiences for Methodify. You’ll do this by managing the piloting and creation of new products with our innovation group, developing product strategies, creating/evaluating hypotheses, and managing the product development by collaborating/iterating with product stakeholders and partners. You’ll be working closely with the design team, tech leads, customer success and product stakeholders to keep things on-track and deliver success.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the design team to understand and document business requirements
- Conduct competitive/user research with the design team
- Collaborate with stakeholders to clearly articulate problem statements
- Work with the design team to define user flows, personas, and journey maps
- Set and manage the product roadmap and planning cycle
- Measure and manage impact of your solution on our products’ KPIs
- Follow the product management process and work with all stakeholders to plan product development, product engagement and go-to-market strategies
- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with audience sample, market research agencies and technology partners
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of digital product management experience
- Working experience with digital products
- Experience working in agile teams
- Ability to quickly learn/understand new products and industries
- Excellent stakeholder management ability and strong communication skills
- Ability to translate partner value across various levels, such as executive, operational, creative, media, and analytics teams
- Entrepreneurial nature, strong sense of ownership, bias towards action and ability to balance competing priorities.
- Experience with marketing technology products is a plus
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact us with your request, or to obtain additional information.