Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer (React, .NET)
Employment type: Full-time, permanent
Delvinia is currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Development and Innovation team on a full-time basis.
Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data. We are challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries by applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights – which, we believe, leads to better and more-informed business decisions.
At Delvinia, we own and operate a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe.
Our AskingCanadians online data collection company provides access to an online research community or more than one million Canadians who have opted in to share their opinions; AskingAmericans provides a variety of data collection services in the US market; Delvinia Custom Solutions uses new and emerging technologies to help clients collect, visualize and enable data; and Methodify, our research automation company, provides the ability to gain customer insights through our one-of-a-kind online platform in a matter of hours.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Create beautiful and modern web applications with the latest technologies.
- Work closely with other members of our innovation team to deliver responsive web apps to our clients.
- Extend our existing React apps and help develop new ones.
- Work with React, Angular2 and other modern JS frameworks.
- Interact with our API’s and help design new RESTful services.
- Help design the next generation of web tools for the market research community.
- Work with our backend infrastructure to create new features and enhance existing solutions.
- Experience in Full-Stack development.
- A good working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical ideas to a wide audience.
- The ability to create software systems given a set of technical designs.
- Experience navigating through an existing codebase and making improvements to it.
- An ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Experience with implementing, configuring and developing web services.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices, especially as related to web technologies.
- Program with the Test-Driven Development approach.
- The ability to learn new technologies and skills quickly.
- A Degree and/or Diploma in Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 5 years overall experience with multiple IT platforms and languages, such as:
- It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with Redux, Recharts or GraphQL
- Experience working within a version control system, ideally git and/or TFS.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining Azure services.
- Experience in DevOps.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.