Customer Success Manager, Methodify (US)
Customer Success Manager, Methodify (US)
Employment type: Full-time, Permanent
It’s nice to meet you!
Providing real feedback from real customers to power the most important business decisions.
That’s what we’re all about at Delvinia. We’re a global research tech and data collection company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, but rapidly expanding throughout North America. The main driver of this growth? Methodify by Delvinia, our automated research platform that allows brands to connect to consumers and gain important insights in hours instead of weeks.
We’re committed to innovation in every aspect of our business. Delvinia ranked #13 on the 2020 GRIT Top 50 Innovative Companies, and Methodify was ranked #5 Technology Provider. We are constantly seeking out ways to provide fresh solutions to our clients’ most challenging problems, often identifying potential needs before they do.
We couldn’t do all of this without our incredible team. At Delvinia, we believe in transparency, inclusion, and open communication at every level. Our staff are bright, curious, and come from all walks of life. The variety of perspectives allow us to keep at the top of our game and continue to push the limits of research technology.
As a Customer Success Manager for Methodify, your role will consist of but not be limited to:
- Leveraging technical solutions to create efficiencies in our processes and design a delivery process with automation as a central tenet
- Campaigning for the changes required to support business priorities as they relate to project management and automation
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to drive the adoption of our sample approach and represent technical blockers to client delivery
- Communicating limitations clearly and managing expectations proactively
- Respectfully challenging our customers and internal stakeholders
- Being an expert on our platforms
- Evaluating technical limitations and recommending development priorities to further automation
- Establishing a close working relationship with the Client Success teams who will work with you on finding the right balance between what our customers want and what works best with our platform
- Being the research expert for our methodologies
- Driving client adoption through explaining how automation fits in the research and insights process
- Translating the technical jargon into research jargon
- Examining potential research methodology partners and recommending companies to bring onto the platform
- Communicating support issues to our support team in a timely manner with the appropriate level of urgency and keeping our customers updated as needed on support issues
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with excellent written and oral communication skills, who is self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with a team. In addition, we are looking for someone with:
- 3+ year’s proven Customer Success Management/ Account Management experience preferably with a SaaS or Technology company.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Prior experience managing a diverse client portfolio, with a proven track record of outstanding customer service.
- Tenacious with a talent for solving sticky situations, creating consensus and turning customers into advocates.
- Ability to obtain influence through exercising persuasion with facts and data. Can listen and gets clarification when necessary. Has the ability to adapt communication style depending on the audience and situation.
- Technical prowess, with the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts, making them easily understandable to a variety of end clients.
- A great team player who can also thrive in self-managed and independent environments.
- Ability to recognize gaps in process or detail and show initiative to suggest solutions.
- Ability to identify and implement sales processes and methodologies to maximize revenue generating opportunities within both new and existing client accounts.
- Highly organized and results oriented.
- The ability to be adaptable with a high level of emotional intelligence.
Definite Assets & Differentiators
- Strong knowledge of the current and future states of the data and insights industry, solutions and desired services of clients within the industry
- Ability to build long-term valuable and strategic relationships
- Metrics oriented across the entire pipeline. Ability to see the story within the data and communicate metrics both internally and externally as needed.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.