Careers at Delvinia
Client Development Manager, Methodify
It's Nice to Meet You.
Future-proof your decision-making with insights that count.
That pretty much sums up Methodify, a research technology platform that makes it easier and faster for companies to access crucial consumer insights at every phase of the product development and marketing process. In 24 hours or less.
Designed from the ground up, with a simple user interface, Methodify enables marketers to test earlier and more often. The platform is accessible anywhere and from any device, providing access to proven research methodologies. From initial concept testing to researching final products and ad campaigns—it’s the answer to the age-old brand question: How can we make better business decisions?
Methodify has ranked among the most innovative companies in the market research industry, debuting at number 29 on the 2018 global GRIT Top 50. This award is in recognition of Methodify’s commitment for driving forward the market research industry by innovating and delivering insights that fuel business performance.
As a Client Development Manager for Methodify, you will:
- Provide sales leadership support to team members.
- Inspire a sense of excitement with strategic accounts, encouraging adoption and expansion where possible.
- Develop and implement strategic relationships and account management with key clients and partners.
- Source opportunities through research and networking.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Support the development, coaching and mentoring of new hires in sales and account management.
- Provide service and consultation that is seen as effective, informative and of high value.
- Liaise closely with internal Operations teams to help ensure effective project management is delivered to clients.
- Undertake high level client communication and negotiations.
- Offer insightful and strategic solutions to business objectives.
- Provide clients with professional consultation and recommendations for effective market research solutions.
- Attend and/or exhibit at relevant industry trade shows, conferences and seminars where confident presentation skills may be called upon.
- Handle both strategic high level management and transactional sales activity including creating project customer bids. Work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Customer Success Manager and Project Success teams to improve the entire customer experience.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for someone with excellent written and oral communication skills, is self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with a team. In addition, we are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years proven Account Management/Strategic Planning experience.
- Strong knowledge of the market research industry, solutions and desired services of clients within the industry.
- Ability to identify and implement sales processes and methodologies to maximise revenue generating opportunities within both new and existing client accounts.
- Prior experience managing a diverse client portfolio, with a proven track record of outstanding customer service.
- An enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude that isn’t afraid to tackle challenges.
- A great team player who can also thrive in self-managed and independent environments.
- The ability to be adaptable with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
Definite Assets & Differentiators
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with client challenges while supporting and educating clients.
- Advanced negotiation, writing and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Methodify is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Methodify is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.