Careers at Delvinia
Intermediate Full Stack Developer
It's Nice to Meet You.
- Create beautiful and modern web applications with the latest technologies.
- Work closely with other members of our innovation team to deliver responsive web apps to our clients.
- Extend our existing React apps and help develop new ones.
- Interact with our API’s and help design new RESTful services.
- Help design the next generation of web tools for the market research community.
- Work with our backend infrastructure to create new features and enhance existing solutions.
- Experience in Full Stack development.
- A good working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical ideas to a wide audience.
- The ability to create software systems given a set of technical designs.
- Experience navigating through an existing codebase and making improvements to it.
- An ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Experience with implementing, configuring and developing web services.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices, especially as related to web technologies.
- Program with the Test-Driven Development approach.
- The ability to learn modern technologies and skills quickly.
- A Degree and/or Diploma in Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 3 years overall experience with multiple IT platforms and languages, such as:
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with Redux, Recharts or GraphQL
- Experience working within a version control system, ideally git and/or TFS.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining Azure services.
- Experience in DevOps
How to Apply
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
AskingCanadians is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.