Careers at Delvinia
It's Nice to Meet You.
We are Delvinia, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500program for the last three consecutive years. We specialize in consumer research data collection and research automation, through our automation platform: Methodify!
We are dedicated to providing researchers and insight professionals the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our community of 1,000,000+ Canadians, through our AskingCanadians research community,
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of creativity, collaboration and execution – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close-knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Business Analyst Summary:
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing when needed
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance / progress.
- Update, implement and maintain procedures.
- Assist with the prioritization of initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Education and Experience, Requirements:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, finance, or information systems
- Three to five years related work experience
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Working knowledge of Windows office systems
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Marketing technology experience a plus
- Research Technology experience a plus
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact us with your request, or to obtain additional information.