Careers at Delvinia
Sample Coordinator (6 Month Contract)
It's Nice to Meet You.
We are AskingCanadians, a Delvinia company and one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years.
Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data by challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries and applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights.
AskingCanadians is currently looking for a Sample Coordinator to join our team.
As a Sample Coordinator for AskingCanadians, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring quality assurance and data integrity across collected data
- Performing feasibility checks for the sales team
- Performing feasibility checks to ensure sufficient sample is available for any given project
- Performing quality validation of raw data
- Preparing data files in appropriate formats for client review and overseeing the quality of data deliverables
- Liaising with Sales, Project Managers, and Programmers on ad hoc requests
- Executing sample pulls for the Project Management team
We are looking for applicants with superior organizational skills and a high attention to detail. In addition, they must have:
- A working knowledge and comfort with Excel, Outlook, and Word
- An understanding of Excel data functions such as VLOOKUP, Text to Columns and Filters
- Demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Comfort working in a team and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Integrity, initiative and commitment to continuous learning
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
Definite Assets / Differentiators
- Experience with Confirmit
- Experience with online data collection, reporting and sampling
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Delvinia owns and operates a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe. Our AskingCanadians business is dedicated to providing market researchers with the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our research community of more than 1,000,000 Canadians.
We provide our clients, organizations of various size, with online data collection services. We offer survey programming and hosting on the Confirmit platform, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-on-one interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
AskingCanadians is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.