Careers at Delvinia
Director, Panel and Partnerships
It's Nice to Meet You.
Providing real feedback from real customers to power the most important business decisions.
That’s what we’re all about at Delvinia. We’re a global research tech and data collection company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, but rapidly expanding throughout North America.
We’re committed to innovation in every aspect of our business. Delvinia ranked #13 on the 2020 GRIT Top 50 Innovative Companies, and Methodify was ranked #5 Technology Provider. We are constantly seeking out ways to provide fresh solutions to our clients’ most challenging problems, often identifying potential needs before they do.
We couldn’t do all of this without our incredible team. At Delvinia, we believe in transparency, inclusion, and open communication at every level. Our staff are bright, curious, and come from all walks of life. The variety of perspectives allow us to keep at the top of our game and continue to push the limits of research technology.
We are currently looking for a Director, Panel and Partnerships to join our team
In this role you will be managing the AskingCanadians Research Community, an asset that has been built over 15 years and the engine of one of the leading online data collection businesses in the market research industry. Built through long standing loyalty partnerships including Aeroplan, HBC Rewards, Petro Points and Walmart, AskingCanadians relies on these partnerships for future growth as well as value to our panelists. This role is vital to cultivating our panel expansion through our partner relationships, our member engagement experiences as well as new products and essential offerings. You will also be joining a team who are dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive the best quality survey responses for their studies and ensuring that our research community members have the opportunity to make their voices heard. This is a coveted opportunity to join a leading organization and one of the best teams in the market research industry.
As Director, Panel and Partnerships your role will consist of:
- Manage and drive the member helpdesk queries team of 1 – 2.
- Sourcing, onboarding and ongoing management of multiple supplier relationships
- Source partnerships with relevant business sectors that enrich our community and drive future capabilities developing our partnership ecosystem
- Understand and analyze member needs, improving member engagement and their satisfaction with our platform
- Identify incremental opportunities and assist in potential sales pursuits
- Maintain active partner relationships reinforcing our leadership position and maximizing value and potential opportunities
- Work with the Executive group to set strategic direction for our panel community
- Negotiate terms in partner contracts and SLA’s
- Align with operations and PMO to deliver against business goals and KPI’s
- Liaise with the Executive group and continue the evolution of our product and services, bringing solutions and ideas to the table that can be delivered through your team
- Manage incentive costs with regular financial reports
- Ensure the team meets targets by providing training, support and career development opportunities
- Ensure information is protected, secure and legitimately obtained
- Passion for Customer-first thinking and member centric design
- Experience leading, mentoring and managing high performing teams
- Track record of demonstrated success (5+ years) of leading loyalty or other customer engagement programs
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to negotiate and influence others
- A strong relationship builder both internally and externally working with partners, sponsors, vendors and agencies.
- A strong understanding of the data and digital landscape
- Ability to articulate competitive positioning and differentiation internally and to the market
- Expert written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, nurturing strong work relationships building wide networks to produce the best solution and achieve targets
- Marketing experience nice to have
How to Apply
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
AskingCanadians is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.