Careers at Delvinia
Bilingual Customer Engagement Specialist
It's Nice to Meet You.
As a Bilingual Customer Engagement Specialist at AskingCanadians, you will play one of the most important roles in our organization. Among many responsibilities, you will:
- Respond to English and French member inquires by email in a timely and pleasant manner.
- Help resolve customer inquiries and issues.
- Translate, edit and proofread material in both English and French.
- Conduct thorough reviews of online research surveys, including copy and quality checks.
- Report panellist feedback and quality-related issues.
- Represent the interest of the panellists in all team discussions.
We are looking for a proactive, goal oriented individual with excellent communication skills. In addition, you must:
- Be fully bilingual; especially in written Quebecois and grammatically correct English
- Have excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Highly customer focused and willing to help people resolve their questions in a timely manner
- Be at ease in a fast-paced environment and able to meet tight deadlines and high volume of inquires
- Computer literate and experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Comfortable providing customer service via email
Definite Assets / Differentiators
- Translation experience
- Proficiency with Quebecois French
- Experience in a market research environment
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
AskingCanadians is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.