RSVP for this webinar now
Join host Rosalina Lin-Allen, Delvinia’s Director of Client Strategy, for a free webinar on the Canadian Mobile Shopper, sponsored by Tenzing.
Smartphones and tablets have experienced significant growth within the last few years. Today, one third of Canadians own smartphones and 40 per cent of those owners report having used their phones during the shopping process (Source: AskingCanadians™, December 2010).
In fact, 2013 is projected to be the tipping point where research and purchase activity on mobile devices will exceed that of desktops and laptops. Consumer shopping behaviour and expectations are shifting.
This webinar will address the following key questions:
- How are Canadian shoppers using their smartphones and tablets in the shopping process?
- What are the expectations of Canadian mobile shoppers?
- Are the behaviours different for iPhone, Android phones, and BlackBerry-based shoppers?
- Do Canadian smartphone and tablet owners shop on their mobile devices in the same way?
- How have early adopter retailers and brands effectively engaged mobile shoppers?
- How should retailers and brands approach mobile shopping?