Whether you refer to them as 2D barcodes, dot matrix codes or simply QR codes, the one thing that everyone can agree on is the fact that the use of 2D barcodes is on the rise. Whether they’ll be a passing technology fad or become ubiquitous as they are in Japan and other parts of the world, has yet to be determined.
Join Delvinia’s Amy Sullivan, VP of Insight and Randy Matheson, Director of Emerging Media at 2pm EST on Thursday, May 12, to learn how your organization can best take advantage of 2D barcode technology. Amy and Randy will illustrate how 2D barcode technology works, show examples, explain critical best practices and feature new data on 2D barcode usage and interest in Canada.
- New data on 2D barcode technology usage in Canada
- How 2D barcode technology works
- What are the differences between the different types of 2D barcodes
- Examples of Organizations using 2D barcode technology
- Best Practices
- What’s next in mobile response technology and real time marketing
Links to the presentation slides and audio recording will be made available to everyone who registers.