The three-day conference, which takes place from February 5-7 at the Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel, focuses on “maximizing the opportunities and overcoming the pitfalls in an era when the consumer is king.”
Amy’s session, Creating Great Customer Experiences, will take an unvarnished look at what it takes for organizations to create great customer experiences, including:
• Listening, empathizing and owning the problem
• Tips to provide an exceptional experience to every customer
• Dealing effectively with missteps and errors
• The importance of keeping your word and delivering on your promise
• Putting yourself in your customers’ shoes.
REGISTER NOW to join us at this event.