It goes without saying that social media affects nearly every aspect of your business. From simple monitoring of social media channels to content creation, through to response and outreach programs, businesses have the opportunity to leverage social media to attract consumer attention and earn business.
On June 23, the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) hosts The Science and Art of Social Business conference at the Allstream Centre in Toronto. The speakers, panellists and attendees will be discussing the following questions:
- What are the facts behind social media usage in Canada?
- How can social media help or hinder reputation management?
- How does social media drive awareness, sales, loyalty?
- And is social media good for business?
Delvinia will be well represented at the conference. Delvinia President Steve Mast is co-chairing the event, Amy Sullivan, our Vice President of Customer Insight, will be answering questions on the Psychology of the Social Shopper and Randy Matheson, our Director of Emerging Media, will be hosting a roundtable discussion about Twitter.
Additional confirmed speakers include:
- Joseph Carrabis, CRO & Founder, NextStage Evolution
- Mitch Joel, President, Twist Image
- Keefe Lee, Vice-President, Strategy, Trapeze
- Keith McArthur, Senior Director, Social Media and Digital Communications, Rogers Communications
- Richard McLaughlin, Senior Vice-President Global Products & Solutions, MasterCard Worldwide
- Bruce Philp, Author, Consumer Republic
The day’s program will also feature sessions on the Psychology of the Social Shopper, Reputation Management, Integrating Social Into Your Marketing Mix and interactive roundtable discussions with social media thought leaders.