up/front is an interactive lobby management system and virtual concierge that manages visitors to your business location. Visitors interact with up/front through a touchscreen, tablet or even their own mobile device. Modules include a visitor check-in, employee directory, scheduler and employee-powered local recommendation engine.
Initially designed for internal use at our offices, up/front is a testament to the culture and creativity of the firm. Developed using the Adobe Integrated Run-time (AIR) to run on a Hewlett-Packard (HP) TouchSmart computer, the cost-saving application provides visitors with contact information, a company directory, company news and local information.
- Tell Them I’m Here: Visitors can use their own devices to interact with up/front. When a visitor arrives, the screen prompts them to scan, tap or connect to the WiFi where they check in for their appointment and contact the person they’re here to see with a text message or tap a button.
- Interactive Map: Touch the icon and a map—integrated with Foursquare, Yelp and employee recommendations –displays key locations around the Delvinia offices.
- News: This section provides the option to view the latest news from the Delvinia blog.
- Presentation Mode: With a touch of the screen, visitors can cycle through slides from past Delvinia presentations.
- Digital Mosaic – Visitors can use this tool to review details of our market segmentation system.
- Couriers can also use the application to alert staff.
- The system can also be designed to feature an ad network that runs on the screen, making the service available at a reduced cost to businesses.
Want to learn more? Contact us or call Steve Mast, President, 416.364.1455 x223.