Designed from the ground up, with a simple user interface, Methodify enables marketers to test earlier and more often. The platform is accessible anywhere and from any device, providing access to proven research methodologies. From initial concept testing to researching final products and ad campaigns—it’s the answer to the age-old brand question: How can we make better business decisions?
Methodify has ranked among the most innovative companies in the market research industry, debuting at number 29 on the 2018 global GRIT Top 50. This award is in recognition of Methodify’s commitment for driving forward the market research industry by innovating and delivering insights that fuel business performance.
We are currently looking for a UX Designer, Methodify to join our team to support the advancement and successful commercialization of Methodify.
As a user-experience (UX) designer, you are able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
As UX Designer your role will consist of but not be limited to:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for Delvinia data collection products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Who we are looking for:
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us.We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Methodify is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Methodify is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.