We are AskingCanadians, a Delvinia company and one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years.
Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data by challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries and applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights.
Delvinia owns and operates a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe. Our AskingCanadians business is dedicated to providing market researchers with the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our research community of more than 1,000,000 Canadians.
We provide our clients, organizations of various size, with online data collection services. We offer survey programming and hosting on the Confirmit platform, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-on-one interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are currently looking for a Team Lead, Project Management to join our team.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Project Managers within your team
- Lead medium and high complexity market research projects when needed
- Build, maintain and nurture client relationships
- Act as a point of escalation for clients and internal stakeholders when addressing team issues or challenges
- Ensure understanding and execution of all company procedures on behalf of yourself and your team
- Develop and maintain development plans for each member of your team to support each individuals’ growth.
- Ensure that all project work is delivered by the team both on time and on budget to clients
- Provide support and training to the team to help elevate and enhance overall capability and capacity
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategic priorities
- Allocate projects to team members based on their skill set and existing knowledge of the client’s requirement
- Identify training requirements of team members and providing coaching and mentorship on an ongoing basis
- Initiate and support group learning through Lunch & Learn, and other ad-hoc training
- Proactively work towards improving Project Management processes
- Continuously review team’s capacity
- Address any issues with team members, other departments, and clients where appropriate and work with other team leads to propose solutions on an ongoing basis.
- Work with operations management to identify how to work more efficiently and effectively as a whole
- Ensure team members are satisfied in their roles by addressing concerns, ensuring ongoing training and development, and providing motivation through positive behaviour
- Proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, overcome and/or escalate project challenges faced on the team in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate upwards, downwards and across
- 1+ years managing a team
- Market Research industry
- A College or University education, or equivalent experience
- Developed business acumen
- A passion for successfully completing projects
- A client focus
- Highly detail oriented
- Results focused
- Driven and self-motivated
- A skilled problem solver
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Have experience with Confirmit
- Are a member of the MRIA
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.