It’s nice to meet you
We are AskingCanadians, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years. We provide our clients, organizations of various size, with online data collection services. We offer survey programming and hosting on the Confirmit platform, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-on-one interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
We are dedicated to providing market researchers with the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our research community of 1,000,000+ Canadians.
We take great pride in our culture and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of openness, accountability and teamwork – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are currently looking for a Team Lead, Account Management to join our team.
As a Team Lead, Account Management for AskingCanadians, you will:
- Provide sales leadership support to team members.
- Be the main point of contact for select, strategic accounts as it pertains to escalations and other key drivers.
- Develop and implement strategic relationships and account management with key clients and partners.
- Support the development, coaching and mentoring of new hires in sales and account management.
- Day-to-day management of support staff working on your accounts, including continuous training and career development.
- Provide service and consultation that is seen as effective, informative and of high value.
- Drive training and support of internal relationships.
- Liaise closely with internal Operations teams to help ensure effective project management is delivered to clients.
- Provide clients with professional consultation and recommendations for effective market research solutions.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for 90% of customer account management matters. Handle both strategic high level management and transactional sales activity including creating project customer bids.
- Lead in organization and planning of accounts and workload. Conduct team updates on a daily basis, assessing resource and removing obstacles.
- Support the Sales Director and VP on team performance initiatives.
- Ownership of team members career development, conducting regular 121’s and frequent performance reviews.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with excellent written and oral communication skills, is self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with a team. In addition, we are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years proven Account Management/Strategic Planning experience.
- Strong knowledge of the market research industry, solutions and desired services of clients within the industry.
- Ability to delegate effectively with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to obtain influence through exercising persuasion with facts and data. Can listen and gets clarification when necessary. Has the ability to adapt communication style depending on the audience and situation.
- Ability to identify and implement sales processes and methodologies to maximize revenue generating opportunities within both new and existing client accounts.
- The ability to be adaptable with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- A high level of work quality who demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and demands the same from staff.
- Excellent training skills. Clearly explains concepts; varies presentation style to satisfy different learning needs.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
Definite Assets & Differentiators:
- A strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies.
- The ability to anticipate issues with the wider team and provide solutions which address immediate concern but also look to address preventing in the future.
- Metrics oriented across the entire pipeline. Ability to see the story within the data and communicate metrics both internally and externally as needed.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note:
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
AskingCanadians is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.