Employment type: Full-time, permanent
Delvinia is currently seeking an enthusiastic and results-driven individual to lead the Marketing and Communications team as a Senior Director of Communications and Marketing.
Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data. We are challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries by applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights – which, we believe, leads to better and more-informed business decisions.
At Delvinia, we own and operate a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe.
Our AskingCanadians online data collection company provides access to an online research community or more than one million Canadians who have opted in to share their opinions; AskingAmericans provides a variety of data collection services in the US market; Delvinia Custom Solutions uses new and emerging technologies to help clients collect, visualize and enable data; and Methodify, our research automation company, provides the ability to gain customer insights through our one-of-a-kind online platform in a matter of hours.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
As the Senior Director of Communications and Marketing, you will lead the Communications and Marketing team in the areas of marketing, communications, public relations and branding in Canada, US and international markets for Delvinia and its business units.
The Senior Director of Communications and Marketing will be responsible with managing key strategic initiatives, executive communications and special projects as well as coordinating and executing high performance demand generation programs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development and execution of an international communications and marketing strategy that supports the firm’s strategic business objectives and revenue goals.
- Provide communications expertise and advice to senior executives and business leaders in order to achieve business objectives through internal and external communications, including issues management support.
- Lead the Communications and Marketing team to create awareness of Delvinia and its business units.
- Develop effective relationships with members of the press, ensuring that there is a consistent level of proactive and reactive engagement to ensure a positive image and reputation for Delvinia.
- Create a strategy that positions Delvinia and its business units as a thought leader in the evolution of market research and data collection. You will determine how we drive engagement and gain recognition, in the industry and in the eyes of the clients.
- Execute demand generation campaigns that will provide the sales pipelines with qualified leads.
Here’s what you bring:
- A track record of success as a B2B marketing and communications professional and consistent delivery of quality output in a fast changing and dynamic environment.
- Hands-on experience in creating and delivering communications and marketing materials, including case studies, customer presentations, competitive analysis, proposal responses and other collateral.
- Demonstrated ability to form key relationships with various stakeholders, including key media and industry influencers.
- A collaborative approach and the ability to multitask and work closely, and in partnership, within and across teams.
- Independence, vision and communication.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Experience in planning and managing budgets.
- Demand generation expertise.
- Proven experience as a leader and mentor.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related discipline.
- 10 years’ experience leading strategic initiatives in marketing, marketing communications, or any agency setting.
- Exceptional experience in developing B2B marketing and communication strategies and messaging across social, digital experiential and traditional mediums, including reporting and recommendations for future initiatives.
- Knowledge of North American Market.
- Experience in developing communications plans to support new market expansion and product launches.
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools required for presentation and information sharing(MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with superior interpersonal/leadership skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, changing environment without direct support on a daily basis.
- A people person with outstanding relationship development skills.
- Excellent budget management expertise.
- Ability to thrive in team oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to interact and work with the executive team.
- Strategic planning and project management experience.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note:
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.