We are AskingCanadians, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years. We provide our clients, organizations of various size, with online data collection services. We offer survey programming and hosting on the Confirmit platform, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-on-one interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
We are dedicated to providing market researchers with the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our research community of 1,000,000+ Canadians.
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of openness, accountability and teamwork – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our team.
- Be responsible for the execution of inside sales, sales planning and account management.
- Lead sales efforts with the support of senior management.
- Prospect and engage with the local markets, if required.
- Establish deeply rooted and long term relationships with both intermediaries and clients.
- Liaise with sales support executives to achieve sales objectives.
- Support the growth of the team and organization.
- 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably with a focus on inside sales.
- An enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude that isn’t afraid to tackle challenges.
- The ability to be adaptable with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Diplomacy and tact
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in a market research environment
- Experience in Business Development
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.