Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data. We are challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries by applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights – which, we believe, leads to better and more-informed business decisions.
At Delvinia, we own and operate a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe.
Our AskingCanadians online data collection company provides access to an online research community or more than one million Canadians who have opted in to share their opinions; AskingAmericans provides a variety of data collection services in the US market; Delvinia Custom Solutions uses new and emerging technologies to help clients collect, visualize and enable data; and Methodify, our research automation company, provides the ability to gain customer insights through our one-of-a-kind online platform in a matter of hours.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager/PMO to join our team.
- Facilitate scope, methodology and project plans
- Define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the project team
- Manage coordination, scheduling and reporting on project execution
- Foster collaboration and facilitate communications, ensure people connect one-to-one in groups settings such as meetings and presentations
- Set up and manage schedules and ensure resources keep on track.
- Manage risk and mitigate so that if unanticipated issues that arise, there is a plan in place
- Create and manage budgets.
- Navigate multiple demands from stakeholders, managing pushback and compromise diplomatically.
- Oversee activities and tasks that are required to deliver a product or service to immaculate standards
- Create roll out plans that include, communication, training and business reporting
- Apply a change management process and tools to support adoption of changes
- Provide input, document and design training materials and programs
- At least 5 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Ability to facilitate and build strong teams.
- Strong ability to listen to learn.
- Leadership skill set (influencing and critical inquiring) within a project management environment.
- Ability to develop communication strategies and plans across multi-level organization.
- Highly motivated individual capable of owning and driving assignments and interpret scope or activities which may not be clearly defined.
- Experience in various work methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum, Agile, Lean, OKR).
- Experience in various tools (Visio, Google office, Slack, etc.)
- PMP certification is an asset.
- Market research or Data Industry knowledge is an asset
- Great health and wellness benefits
- Monthly Lunch & Learns
- Excellent work/life balance
- Monthly social events (video game nights, mix & mingles, bowling)
- Free Coffee machines
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.