We are Delvinia. As an innovation company we identify, define and bring to market, next generation products, services and businesses. Since 1998, our growth and success have been driven by our user-centric approach, our entrepreneurial mindset, and the development of tech-enabled new business models that scale.
The Delvinia Group of Companies has offices in Toronto and the Montreal area, and includes a successful portfolio of digital businesses – all of which are focused on helping our clients to collect and enable data in new and innovative ways. DCS, our Custom Solutions group, uses new and emerging technologies to help clients collect, visualize and enable data; AskingCanadians and AskingAmericans offer a range of data collection services to market researchers throughout North America, including access to an online research community of more than one million Canadians; and Methodify, our research automation company, provides marketers with the ability to gain customer insights through an innovative online platform in as little as 48 hours.
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of openness, accountability and teamwork – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Custom Solutions & Innovation teams in our Toronto office.
- Attend client meetings and determine project requirements
- Build positive, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Client management
- Be accountable for project results along with the assigned project team
- Work with the Director of Operations and team members to confirm project scope outlining goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing
- Develop project work back schedules and communicate these to client and the project team
- Streamline communications and ensure project objectives are properly addressed
- Ensure key project decisions are effectively communicated to the entire project team and the client
- Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle as they arise
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms
- Manage any resources assigned to the project
- Ensure all project documentation and assets are safely archived during and following project completion per company process
- Keep the Director of Operations and senior management informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience in the interactive industry
- Degree or Diploma in Project / Business Management
- Solid track record of successfully delivering complex projects from start to completion
- Ability to multi-task and process information quickly
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent organizational, communication, and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with project management tools and other software platforms
- Ability to cultivate long-term client relationships and meet or exceed client expectations
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us.We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.