AskingCanadians is currently looking for a Panel Specialist to join our team.
We are AskingCanadians, a Delvinia company and one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years.
Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data by challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries and applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights.
Delvinia owns and operates a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe. Our AskingCanadians business is dedicated to providing market researchers with the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our research community of more than 1,000,000 Canadians.
We provide our clients, organizations of various size, with online data collection services. We offer survey programming and hosting on the Confirmit platform, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-on-one interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and entrepreneurial spirit.
As a Panel Specialist for AskingCanadians, you will be responsible for performing customer service functions for approximately 2 hours per day, as well as developing the expertise to perform panellist data and redemption tasks. You will have ownership over the quality of outgoing panellist emails, various panel projects and weekly redemption executions.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Monitor in-field campaigns, using tracking tools to:
- Quality check campaigns, pre and post launch
- Record and communicate campaign results
- Identify and troubleshoot issues
- Project Manage internal and external stakeholder timelines, expectations and work to resolve ongoing issues
- Pre-launch campaign testing, including the QA process to ensure accurate and timely deployments
- The opportunity to coordinate and execute aspects of weekly panellist redemption, partner invoicing and customer satisfaction projects
- Monitoring projects in-field to develop expertise in:
- Efficient management of panellist data and redemption process based on data support requirements as outlined by the Panel Manager
- Use of AskingCanadians’ Panel Management processes including data queries and launch procedures
- Actively work with the Panel Management team to understand and meet needs, prior to and during campaign and data projects
- Build effective, professional working relationships with staff in various departments, providing information and support where appropriate as it relates to campaigns and data projects
- Work with Director of Panel Management to optimize partner promotions for online
- Direct internal team members, external partners, and other suppliers (e.g. Translators) to execute campaigns with excellence
- Monitor progress of campaigns and lead corrective action with partners, internal team members, and other stakeholders where needed, including:
- Proofread, critique and work to improve promotional documents to optimize sign up results
- Provide regular status updates to panel team for the duration of campaigns & projects
- Test all online campaign links for text/logic issues
- Develop ability to perform various redemption processes including downloading data files, process data exports using various applications (Excel, SAS), and report on redemption expenditures
- Assist team members to execute cross-tabulations, ad-hoc data requests, and meet data input requirements with excellence
- Track and report expense components related to specific campaigns (e.g. bonus incentives, translators, consultant hours)
- Any additional tasks and projects assigned by management
- Monitor in-field campaigns, using tracking tools to:
- Diploma/University degree with 2+ years’ of working experience as a co-ordinator, preferably in the market research industry
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Superior time, resource and project management skills
- A strong interest in being on a team which is focused on making business improvements
- Clear, proactive, concise, professional communication style
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as SPSS and SAS
- Exposure to / knowledge of how to collect, organize, analyze and leverage customer information
- Knowledge of written French considered an asset
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
AskingCanadians is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org your request, or to obtain additional information.