Delvinia is currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team.
Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data. We are challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries by applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights – which, we believe, leads to better and more-informed business decisions.
At Delvinia, we own and operate a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe.
Our AskingCanadians online data collection company provides access to an online research community or more than one million Canadians who have opted in to share their opinions; AskingAmericans provides a variety of data collection services in the US market; Delvinia Custom Solutions uses new and emerging technologies to help clients collect, visualize and enable data; and Methodify, our research automation company, provides the ability to gain customer insights through our one-of-a-kind online platform in a matter of hours.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a Marketing and Communications Manager, you will support the communications efforts to maximize the brand reach for Delvinia and its business units.
As a member of the Marketing and Communications team, you will develop and carry out proactive marketing and communications campaigns included, but not limited to, corporate announcements, executive positioning, new campaigns and events. You will also manage the company’s social media channels and assist in maintaining strong relationships with media outlets and journalists on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in the development and execution of a marketing and communications strategy that supports the firm’s strategic objectives and revenue goals.
- Manage the development and production of marketing and communications materials to effectively represent the Delvinia brand and our products and services.
- Write, edit, and design marketing and communications materials including press releases, case studies, whitepapers, blogs, videos, webinars, product sheets, brochures, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Elevate the profile of Delvinia and it business units to ultimately secure speaking and media opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with journalists, industry influencers, and thought leaders.
- Manage the productivity of marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Oversee all aspects of social media communication, engagement, and content strategy; create content and manage social media channels.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing and/or communications.
- Effective communicator, able to synthesize information so that it tells a compelling story that resonates with target audiences.
- Strong written and oral communication skills paired with excellent proofreading ability.
- The confidence and ability to work alongside all levels of the organization, including the senior management team.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail.
- Experience with PR and social media tools.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and best practices, with a passion for staying current on communication, content, and social trends.
- Experience with creating documents using design tools like Photoshop and InDesign.
- Superior creative, problem solving, strategic, critical thinking and analytical skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.