Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data. We are challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries by applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights – which, we believe, leads to better and more-informed business decisions.
At Delvinia, we own and operate a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe.
Our AskingCanadians online data collection company provides access to an online research community or more than one million Canadians who have opted in to share their opinions; AskingAmericans provides a variety of data collection services in the US market; Delvinia Custom Solutions uses new and emerging technologies to help clients collect, visualize and enable data; and Methodify, our research automation company, provides the ability to gain customer insights through our one-of-a-kind online platform in a matter of hours.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for a Part-Time Human Resources Recruiter to join, and support, our growing team.
As a Human Resources Recruiter you will be our talent acquisition specialist and your role will consist of, but is not limited to, the following:
- Providing Full-Cycle Recruitment support, such as:
- Writing Job Descriptions
- Posting Job Ads
- Reviewing applications
- Conducting Telephone Interviews
- Scheduling & Participating in Hiring Interviews
- Communicating with Job Applicants on a daily basis
- Researching and identifying new recruitment sources.
- Scheduling and conducting new employee orientations.
- Drafting employment letters.
- Responding to employee inquires and record requests promptly.
- Promoting and supporting our team’s culture.
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements as outlined in OHSA, ESA, WSIA, OHRC, AODA, OFC and any other relevant legislation.
- Maintaining privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- University degree or College diploma in Human Resources Management, or an equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a Human Resources or Operations management environment.
- CHRP designation, or in pursuit of, an asset.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A client service focus.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Customer service experience, an asset.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some things to note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we highly encourage applications from; Women, Visible Minorities, Members of the LGBTQ community, Persons with disabilities, and Persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.