Delvinia is looking for contract Senior UX/ID Designers to develop a variety of digital experience strategies and designs.
- Playing a critical role in exploring and defining holistic user experiences
- Working with, and evolving, digital strategies
- Applying customer experience best practices
- Demonstrating the ability to lead the design and communication of the user experience and digital strategy to client and internal teams
- Painting the big picture. Designing digital experiences that balance business and customer needs, integrate insights and best practices, and map to the overarching strategy
- Creating presentations to demonstrate ideas, concepts and strategies to clients and internal stakeholders
- Digging into details. Identifying requirements and experience design priorities; conceptualizing and developing labeling, navigation structures, screen layouts, flows and user interactions
- Knowing when to follow, and when to lead. Observing client standards and creatively working within any defined constraints
- Defining and designing user flows, wireframes and specification documents
- Prototyping proposed solutions to test with customers – ideally with Axure
- Speaking with a clear POV on digital trends, use of mobile technologies and trends in consumer behaviour
- Must have 5+ years of experience in designing digital mobile and desktop experiences
- Must have held a senior role in one or many of the following areas of design:
- User Experience Design
- Information Architecture
- Interaction or Interface Design
- Flexible schedule to work in a freelance capacity
- Education in a related field
- A portfolio demonstrating your breadth of work, various deliverables and communication skills
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us.We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.