We are Delvinia, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years. We specialize in consumer research data collection and research automation, through our automation platform: Methodify!
We are dedicated to providing researchers and insight professionals the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our community of 1,000,000+ Canadians, through our AskingCanadians research community,
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of creativity, collaboration and execution – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close-knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are currently looking for a Finance and Administration Coordinator to join and support, our growing our team.
As a Finance and Administration Coordinator your role will consist of, but is not limited to, the following:
- Data entry of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable invoices
- AR/AP Filing
- Managing Client email list
- Salesforce Contract Tracking
- Meet and Greet Visitors
- General office management, including:
- General administration (courier, mail, maintaining common areas, etc.)
- Office supply inventory management (maintain, organize, and purchase)
- Liaise with building management (maintenance issues, access card management and or other concerns)
- Successful Completion of Post-Secondary or College diploma in bookkeeping or business administration, or an equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and a demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years of work experience in an administration role.
- Proficient in MS Office skills. QuickBooks is an asset
- Customer service focused and professional
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to:email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we highly encourage applications from; Women, Visible Minorities, Members of the LGBTQ community, Persons with disabilities, and Persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.