It’s nice to meet you
We are Delvinia, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing research technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years. We specialize in consumer research data collection and research automation, through our automation platform: Methodify!
We are dedicated to providing researchers and insight professionals the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our community of 1,000,000+ Canadians, through our AskingCanadians research community.
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of creativity, collaboration and execution – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close-knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are currently looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team.
You love to collaborate with some of the top leaders in marketing on a daily basis. You have a particular knack for helping fast growth tech companies scale globally. You love organizing conferences and building a company’s reputation/brand. You are an ace at helping the business development team close important sales. You are passionate about develop marketing programs that drive demand to the sales team.
The Director of Marketing will work closely with the sales, product and innovation teams and would be responsible for developing and leading all internal and external marketing initiatives.
- Oversee all marketing programs providing guidance, direction and approvals as required.
- Mentor resources in marketing; share your expertise to develop more junior resources.
- Oversee the creation of marketing materials to support sales development activities.
- Build our credibility and brand awareness through PR and with key influencers.
- Develop demand generation / outbound marketing programs and oversee all aspects that contribute to success including compelling & topical content, appropriate channel distribution, performance measurement and optimization.
- Manage and support live events and conferences.
- Manage external marketing and PR agencies.
- Provide guidance to support effective product positioning.
- Regularly monitor KPI’s and identify growth opportunities.
- Monitor competitors and provided regular updates.
- Investigate and recommend new platforms, marketing channels and approaches to support our lead generation & brand building opportunities.
Capability Requirements – education, skills & experience
- 5 – 8 years or more of related experience as a B2B Marketer, preferably with a MarTech company
- Knowledge of, and experience with, a broad variety of marketing channels, including digital, mobile, print, live events.
- Experience marketing B2B/SaaS based business models.
- Experience working with Industry Analysts (e.g. Gartner, Forrester) is an asset
- Strong aptitude for understanding Technology Products.
- Strong leadership skills needed to coordinate teams of people to efficiently and effectively design and deploy marketing programs.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively talk about our company and products / solutions to senior audiences.
- Expertise in Hubspot, Salesforce or other CRMs/marketing automation systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects from planning through to tactical execution across multiple functional teams.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Competent and confident in creating briefs for marketing and communication.
- Experience pitching/selling to C-level executives and selling your vision to others, and the skills to mentor your team in this as well.
- Comfortable representing the company publicly at events and presentations, and in building your reputation as an industry expert.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Sales, product, design and development leaders.
- Sales experience, including comfort in setting up sales metrics, lead qualification, and lead scoring, both internally and for clients.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note:
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.