It’s nice to meet you
Future-proof your decision-making with insights that count.
That pretty much sums up Methodify, a research technology platform that makes it easier and faster for companies to access crucial consumer insights at every phase of the product development and marketing process. In 24 hours or less.
Designed from the ground up, with a simple user interface, Methodify enables marketers to test earlier and more often. The platform is accessible anywhere and from any device, providing access to proven research methodologies. From initial concept testing to researching final products and ad campaigns—it’s the answer to the age-old brand question: How can we make better business decisions?
Methodify has ranked among the most innovative companies in the market research industry, debuting at number 29 on the 2018 global GRIT Top 50. This award is in recognition of Methodify’s commitment for driving forward the market research industry by innovating and delivering insights that fuel business performance.
We are currently looking for a Director, Client Development Methodify to join our team to support the advancement and successful commercialization of Methodify.
As the Director, Client Development, you will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships with clients across the US, while taking the lead on the implementation of key client initiatives. This opportunity will allow you to be based remotely and report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with senior level knowledge and experience related to business development needs, strategies, and tactics.
You will play an integral part in the organization’s expansion into the US. We’re offering an innovative and exciting environment where you will receive tremendous support from our executive team in making this position a truly unique opportunity.
As Director, Client Development your role will consist of but not be limited to:
- Working directly with our partners and parent company to identify and develop key strategies and tactics prospective customers.
- Penetrating new client segmentations embedded in the research decision process
- Examining potential research methodology partners and recommending companies to bring onto the platform
- Driving client adoption through explaining how automation fits in the research and insights process
- Developing and closing initial projects in order to expand and leverage client relationships with focus on developing unrealized revenue through closing sales and upselling
- Creating and maintain close relationships with other offices and Client Services to ensure customer expectations are set and met during delivery.
- Performing feasibility in order to facilitate the bid process, qualifying RFP’s, writing proposals and developing effective pricing for clients.
- Being the research expert for our methodologies
- Plan and track sales activities using the company’s CRM tools. Establish quarterly and annual goals and provide monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- 6+ years of Sales experience in business environment
- 2+ years in Market Research is a bonus
- Proven experience developing new business
- Previous experience managing people across multiple locations
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to lead others whilst modelling positivity and accountability
- Someone who can also thrive in self-managed and independent environments.
- Gets results while managing through change, stays focused and organized and can bring their team on the journey
- Ability to identify and implement sales processes and methodologies to maximize revenue generating opportunities within both new and existing client accounts.
- Highly organized and results oriented.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Methodify is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Methodify is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.