AskingCanadians is currently looking for a Bilingual Customer Engagement Specialist to join our team.
We are AskingCanadians, a Delvinia company and one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years.
Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data by challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries and applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights.
Delvinia owns and operates a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe. Our AskingCanadians business is dedicated to providing market researchers with the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our research community of more than 1,000,000 Canadians.
We provide our clients, organizations of various size, with online data collection services. We offer survey programming and hosting on the Confirmit platform, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-onone interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a Bilingual Customer Engagement Specialist at AskingCanadians, you will play one of the most important roles in our organization. Among many responsibilities, you will:
- Respond to English and French member inquires by email in a timely and pleasant manner.
- Help resolve customer inquiries and issues.
- Translate, edit and proofread material in both English and French.
- Conduct thorough reviews of online research surveys, including copy and logic quality checks.
- Report panellist feedback and quality-related issues
- Represent the interest of the panellists in all team discussions.
- Be fully bilingual; both written and verbal
- Have excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Highly customer focused and willing to help people resolve their questions in a timely manner
- Be at ease in a fast-paced environment and able to meet tight deadlines and high volume of inquires
- Computer literate and experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Comfortable providing customer service via email
- Translation experience
- Proficiency with Quebecois French
- Experience in a market research environment
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.