Delvinia is currently looking for a Client Service Manager to join our team.
Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data. We are challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries by applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights – which, we believe, leads to better and more-informed business decisions.
At Delvinia, we own and operate a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe.
Our AskingCanadians online data collection company provides access to an online research community or more than one million Canadians who have opted in to share their opinions; AskingAmericans provides a variety of data collection services in the US market; Delvinia Custom Solutions uses new and emerging technologies to help clients collect, visualize and enable data; and Methodify, our research automation company, provides the ability to gain customer insights through our one-of-a-kind online platform in a matter of hours.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop proposals, detailed project plans and estimates for all interactive work within a given project; and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Create, maintain and track project schedules (including all dates, milestones and resource requirements) and manage budgets on all assigned projects
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Manage clients and project teams as related to project deliverable; delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team personnel
- Understand and communicate client business needs to the project team
- Maintain and grow key client relationships by acting as a trusted advisor (act as primary client interface, ensuring highest quality of work) and manage client expectations
- Provide strategic leadership – internal and client facing
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts with the project team
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Define project scope (dependencies and critical path), KPIs and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, track project milestones and deliverables; and manage projects from initiation to completion with account team
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, briefs and presentations
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Project / Business Management
- A minimum of 5 years of project and client relationship management experience within the interactive industry
- A solid track record of successfully delivering complex projects from start to completion; on time and within budget
- Ability to multi-task and process information quickly
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Highly developed organizational, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to assess strategic potential & risk, and provide council regarding potential new initiatives
- Proven track-record of growing and building long term, profitable, client relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Assets & Differentiators
- Efficient & experienced working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating; influence others to take positive actions
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Solid working knowledge of current internet technologies and social media platforms
- Ability to cultivate long-term client relationships and meet or exceed client expectations
- Flexible during times of change
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us.We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.