It’s nice to meet you
Future-proof your decision-making with insights that count.
That pretty much sums up Methodify, a research technology platform that makes it easier and faster for companies to access crucial consumer insights at every phase of the product development and marketing process. In 24 hours or less.
Designed from the ground up, with a simple user interface, Methodify enables marketers to test earlier and more often. The platform is accessible anywhere and from any device, providing access to proven research methodologies. From initial concept testing to researching final products and ad campaigns—it’s the answer to the age-old brand question: How can we make better business decisions?
Methodify has ranked among the most innovative companies in the market research industry, debuting at number 29 on the 2018 global GRIT Top 50. This award is in recognition of Methodify’s commitment for driving forward the market research industry by innovating and delivering insights that fuel business performance.
As a Client Development Associate for Methodify, you will:
- Support the Client Development team in their day-to-day activities;
- Build solutions to proposals;
- Assist with managing correspondence and proposal activity;
- Provide data and reports to help the Client Development team identify trends or opportunities;
- Manage reports that track sales/proposals/project activities;
- Communicate with clients for proposal or growth purposes;
- Support the growth of the team and the organization
We are looking for someone with excellent written and oral communication skills, is self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with a team. In addition, they must:
- Possess 2-3 years’ experience in the Market Research Industry
- Possess 2-3 years’ experience client facing and project management experience
- Be detail oriented
- Possess an enthusiastic can-do attitude with a well-developed sense of drive
- Have strong Excel, analytical and math skills
- Be results oriented
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrate a positive and upbeat attitude (even early in the morning!)
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Methodify is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Methodify is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.