Employment type: Part-time/Full-time
We are Delvinia. As an innovation company we identify, define and bring to market, next generation products, services and businesses. Since 1998, our growth and success have been driven by our user-centric approach, our entrepreneurial mindset, and the development of tech-enabled new business models that scale.
The Delvinia Group of Companies has offices in Toronto and the Montreal area, and includes a successful portfolio of digital businesses – all of which are focused on helping our clients to collect and enable data in new and innovative ways. DCS, our Custom Solutions group, uses new and emerging technologies to help clients collect, visualize and enable data; AskingCanadians and AskingAmericans offer a range of data collection services to market researchers throughout North America, including access to an online research community of more than one million Canadians; and Methodify, our research automation company, provides marketers with the ability to gain customer insights through an innovative online platform in as little as 48 hours.
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of openness, accountability and teamwork – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently looking for a bilingual Client Development Associate to join the team in our Quebec office!
As a Client Development Associate- Quebec your role will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Support marketing activities for the Quebec office.
- Assist the Business Development and Sales team in the Quebec office by generating and maintaining leads in the market.
- Manage and support day to day project management in the Quebec office.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities related to sales, client projects, and reporting, including the translation of communications material and adapting technical presentations and webinars for clients.
- Manage and create reports that track sales/proposals/project activities.
- Communicate with clients for proposal and/or growth purposes.
- Assist with testing of online questionnaires in both French and English.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is fully bilingual with excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French, is self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team. In addition, we are looking for someone who possesses:
- A Master’s degree in either Marketing, Communications, Sales, Business or related area with 1-3 years of work experience
- The Ability to analyze statistics and interpret statistical tests.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office software and SPSS.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks while working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude with a well-developed sense of drive.
- Knowledge in research (quantitative and qualitative) would be an asset.
- Comfort with innovation in Technology, namely in data collection and research automation.
- The availability for part time work for 2 days a week with potential to grow to full time by the end of 2019.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.