We are Delvinia, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years. We specialize in consumer research data collection and research automation, through our automation platform: Methodify!
We are dedicated to providing researchers and insight professionals the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our community of 1,000,000+ Canadians, through our AskingCanadians research community,
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of creativity, collaboration and execution – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development with an entrepreneurial spirit……and fun!
We are currently looking for a Client Development Manager to join our team to support the growth and success of Methodify.
As an Client Development Manager for Methodify, your role will consist of but not be limited to:
- Ignite a sense of excitement with strategic accounts, encouraging adoption and expansion where possible.
- Actively manage client relationships to increase adoption, ensure retention, and increase satisfaction.Take on the role of trusted advisor with your clients to strategically position our platform within their organization. Which includes providing service and consultation that is seen as effective, informative and of high value.
- Build relationships with customers at all levels from end users to Directors of Research, Marketing, and Senior Executives through engaging emails, phone calls, and in-person meetings.
- Develop creative strategies to increase customer engagement, drive growth, reduce churn, and produce Methodify advocates.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for 90% of customer account management matters. Handle both strategic account management and transactional sales activity including creating scopes of work.
- Work with the Support Team to ensure alignment and provide a cohesive Methodify experience, and deliver project execution.
- Track, forecast and close renewal, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts and achieve a 115% net value renewal rate.
- Manage and track KPIs related to renewal and expansion commitments to ensure predictable and exceptional results.
- Keep up to date with administrative responsibilities related to sales, client projects, and reporting.
- Lead both online and class-room style training sessions to support client activation and adoption.
- Research and implement new tools to help automate and scale our Customer Success processes. Which includes:
- Building engaging “success plays”, email templates, and meeting frameworks to help streamline Customer Success activities.
- Work with Director of Client Development to:
- Develop account specific strategies.
- Identify new business opportunities and product needs.
- Introduces new products and solutions.
- Achieve performance initiatives.
- Support Marketing by sharing customer success stories through case studies, blog posts, and internal communications.
- 3+ year’s proven Customer Success Management/ Account Management experience preferably with a SaaS or Technology company.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Prior experience managing a diverse client portfolio, with a proven track record of outstanding customer service.
- Tenacious with a talent for solving sticky situations, creating consensus and turning customers into advocates.
- Ability to obtain influence through exercising persuasion with facts and data. Can listen and gets clarification when necessary. Has the ability to adapt communication style depending on the audience and situation.
- Technical prowess, with the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts, making them easily understandable to a variety of end clients.
- A great team player who can also thrive in self-managed and independent environments.
- Ability to recognize gaps in process or detail and show initiative to suggest solutions.
- Ability to identify and implement sales processes and methodologies to maximize revenue generating opportunities within both new and existing client accounts.
- Highly organized and results oriented.
- The ability to be adaptable with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Strong knowledge of the current and future states of the data and insights industry, solutions and desired services of clients within the industry
- Ability to build long-term valuable and strategic relationships
- Metrics oriented across the entire pipeline. Ability to see the story within the data and communicate metrics both internally and externally as needed.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up for the challenge, please contact us.
We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.