We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our team.
We are AskingCanadians, a Delvinia company and one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years.
Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data by challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries and applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights.
Delvinia owns and operates a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe. Our AskingCanadians business is dedicated to providing market researchers with the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our research community of more than 1,000,000 Canadians.
We provide our clients, organizations of various size, with online data collection services. We offer survey programming and hosting on the Confirmit platform, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-onone interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Support the Sales team in their day-to-day activities.
- Build solutions to proposals.
- Assist with managing correspondence and proposal activity.
- Provide data and reports to help the Sales team identify trends or opportunities.
- Manage reports that track sales/proposals/project activities.
- Communicate with clients for proposal or growth purposes.
- Support the growth of the team and the organization.
- Be detail oriented.
- Possess an enthusiastic can-do attitude with a well-developed sense of drive.
- Have strong Excel, analytical and math skills.
- Be results oriented.
- Have excellent problem solving skills.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive and upbeat attitude (even early in the morning).
- Previous sales experience is considered an asset.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.