UX Design Lead
UX Designer, Methodify
It's Nice to Meet You
Designed from the ground up, with a simple user interface, Methodify enables marketers to test earlier and more often. The platform is accessible anywhere and from any device, providing access to proven research methodologies. From initial concept testing to researching final products and ad campaigns—it’s the answer to the age-old brand question: How can we make better business decisions?
Methodify has ranked among the most innovative companies in the market research industry, debuting at number 29 on the 2018 global GRIT Top 50. This award is in recognition of Methodify’s commitment for driving forward the market research industry by innovating and delivering insights that fuel business performance.
We are currently looking for a UX Design Lead to join our team to support the advancement and successful commercialization of Methodify (an automated market research platform). We work in an agile environment, and often collaborate in cross-functional teams to solve challenging problems.
- Identify UX problems, and devise design solutions or manage the implementation of solutions
- Take a user-centered design approach to researching, sketching ideas, prototyping and testing user experiences
- Collaborate with others (designers, developers, product team) to help implement the product vision
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Hand off deliverables to developers to implement designs, and communicating acceptance criteria
- Iterate designs and help manage the UX as feedback shapes the platform in an agile way
Who we are looking for:
- Three or more years of UX design experience
- Experience collaborating and playing a lead role with other designers, as well as mentoring/leadership
- Demonstrable strong UI design skills through a portfolio of previous examples
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to effectively communicate design decisions and processes
- Proficiency in a UI design tool, such as Sketch or Adobe XD
- Passion about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Knowledge of industry trends and design best practices
Who we are looking for:
- If you have designed a product or full user experience from zero to launch
- Education in psychology, HCI, interaction design, visual or UI design, or other relevant experience
- Programming experience (especially front-end)
- Experience creating design systems
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter, resume and link to an online portfolio.
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Methodify is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Methodify is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.