Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer
Employment type: Full-time, Permanent
For over 22 years, Delvinia has been operating a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America and around the globe.
Our diverse and talented team of developers design new technologies, enabling companies to gain valuable insights. From initial concept testing to researching final products and ad campaigns—it’s the answer to the age-old brand question: How can we make better business decisions?
That pretty much sums up Methodify, one of Delvinia’s research technology platforms that makes it easier and faster for companies to access crucial consumer insights at every phase of the product development and marketing process.
Our ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience designing, developing and maintaining modern single page web apps. We are looking for talented individuals who have:
- A Degree and/or Diploma in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with two or more of the following languages and technologies:
- C# with Asp.Net (.Net Core preferred)
- React or any other modern frontend framework (Ex: Angular, VueJS, etc)
- SQL Server (or any other SQL variant)
- A good working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical ideas to a wide audience.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices, especially as related to web technologies.
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc)
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with at least 1 NoSQL database
- Experience with building Devops pipelines (CI/CD, etc)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Market Research Experience
As a member of our Development and Innovation team you will:
- Create beautiful and modern web applications with the latest technologies.
- Work closely with members of our UX and Product teams to deliver high quality web apps to our clients
- Help design the next generation of web apps for the market research industry.
- Work with our frontend and backend infrastructure to create new features and enhance existing solutions.
Working at Delvinia
- Great health and wellness benefits
- Monthly social events (video game nights, mix & mingles, happy hours, virtual hangouts)
- Casual dress code
- Mentorship, job shadowing, and growth opportunities
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leader-ship in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and an entrepreneurial spirit.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.