People and Resource Specialist
It's Nice to Meet You
We are currently looking for a People and Resource Specialist to join our team.
We are Delvinia, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500program for the last three consecutive years. We specialize in consumer research data collection and research automation, through our automation platform: Methodify!
We are dedicated to providing researchers and insight professionals the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our community of 1,000,000+ Canadians, through our AskingCanadians research community,
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of creativity, collaboration and execution – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close-knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and entrepreneurial spirit.
Delvinia is growing! We’re looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, and passionate Recruiter to join our team. As our People and Resource Specialist, you will be our talent acquisition specialist and will be responsible for the entire recruitment process. Are you a creative, non-transactional recruiter ready for an exciting new challenge? We would love to have you join us for the journey.
Your role will consist of, but is not limited to, the following:
- Provide Full-Cycle Recruitment support from crafting Job Descriptions through to Onboarding.
- Research and use creative sourcing strategies and social media tools to drive and enhance recruiting efforts
- Embrace the opportunity to strategize talent acquisition with senior management providing advice and input about candidates, best practices for interviewing and networking. Assist and train how to utilize LinkedIn.
- Collaborate effectively with all stakeholders to ensure exceptional candidate experiences.
- Be a passionate Delvinia brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment. You will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline.
- Source and attend networking events to promote and recruit for Delvinia.
- Source, host and attend career fairs, both internal and external.
- Research and present new ideas to continuously better our onboarding processes and other culture initiatives.
- Work with our Marketing department to develop engaging recruitment campaigns.
- Schedule and conduct our new employee orientations.
- Participate in other HR initiatives and projects as assigned.
- HR administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the HR department.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements as outlined in OHSA, ESA, WSIA, OHRC, AODA, OFC and any other relevant legislation.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- 3+ years of recruiting/HR experience
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a fast-paced company with difficult positions to fill
- High attention-to-detail and ability to juggle multiple requests without dropping the ball
- Ability to effectively articulate Delvinia’s core values and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and establish relationships by phone, email, and social media channels
- Experience collaborating with senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills with emphasis on confidentiality, consultation, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong project management skills to get many moving parts and people aligned to direct great talent outcomes.
- University degree or College diploma in Human Resources Management, or an equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- CHRP designation, or in pursuit of, an asset.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, or to obtain additional information.