Marketing Manager, Delvinia
It's Nice to Meet You
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join and support, our growing team
We are Delvinia, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years. We specialize in consumer research data collection and research automation, through our automation platform: Methodify!
We are dedicated to providing researchers and insight professionals the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our community of 1,000,000+ Canadians, through our AskingCanadians research community.
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of creativity, collaboration and execution – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close-knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and entrepreneurial spirit.
As a Marketing Manager you will support the marketing efforts to maximize the brand reach for Delvinia and its business units. Your role will consist of, but is not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the development and execution of a marketing strategy that supports the firm’s strategic objectives and revenue goals.
- Build our credibility and brand awareness through PR and with key influencers.
- Manage the development and production of marketing materials to effectively represent the Delvinia brand and our products and services.
- Manage demand generation/outbound marketing programs.
- Write, edit, and design marketing and communications materials including press releases, case studies, whitepapers, blogs, videos, webinars, product sheets, brochures, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Elevate the profile of Delvinia and its business units to ultimately secure speaking and media opportunities.
- Manage the productivity of marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results and identify growth opportunities.
- Oversee social media communication, engagement, and content strategy; create content and manage social media channels. Investigate and recommend changes to support lead generation and brand building opportunities.
- Manage and support live events and conferences.
- Manage external marketing agencies.
- Monitor competitors and provide regular updates.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing.
- Effective communicator, able to synthesize information so that it tells a compelling story that resonates with target audiences.
- Strong written and oral communication skills paired with excellent proofreading ability.
- The confidence and ability to work alongside all levels of the organization, including the senior management team.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, a broad variety of marketing channels, including digital, mobile, print, live events.
- Experience marketing B2B/SaaS based business models.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and best practices, with a passion for staying current on communication, content, and social trends.
- Superior creative problem solving, strategic, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to mange multiple projects from planning through to tactical execution across multiple functional teams.
- Experience with creating documents using design tools like Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience in Hubspot, Salesforce or other CRMs/Marketing automation systems.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
Delvinia is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
Delvinia is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.