Careers at Delvinia
Senior Project Manager
It's Nice to Meet You.
We are AskingCanadians, located in the heart of downtown Toronto at King and Peter streets. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years. We provide our clients, organizations of various size, with online data collection services. We offer survey programming and hosting on the Confirmit platform, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-on-one interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
We are dedicated to providing market researchers with the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our research community of 1,000,000+ Canadians.
We take great pride in our culture, and are committed to each member of our team. We promote a culture of openness, accountability and teamwork – and consider ourselves a family. We offer personal and professional development opportunities and a close-knit team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
As Senior Project Manager for AskingCanadians, you will be responsible for acting as project leader for individual research studies with ownership over the quality of the overall execution.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and enhancing project materials to ensure proper execution and data quality
- Setting up client access to our online survey tracking tool; Confirmit’s Reportal
- Managing and communicating client expectations throughout the project lifecycle
- Managing and monitoring project quotas
- Quality assurance of programmed surveys, including management of existing internal French translation and QA process
- Managing programming resources and third-party sample suppliers
- Monitoring projects in-field to ensure that deadlines are met and budgets are on target
- Actively working with the client to understand and meet needs prior to and during project execution
- Clear, proactive, concise, professional communication style with external clients, suppliers and with staff
- Build effective, professional working relationships with clients, providing them guidance and advice where appropriate as it relates to online data collection
- Act as project leader for individual research studies with a sense of ownership for the quality of the overall execution
- Work with clients to clarify questionnaire logic questions/issues and to optimize their studies for online field execution
- Direct assigned internal team members, external sample partners, and other suppliers (e.g. Translators) to execute client studies with excellence
- Monitor progress of studies and lead corrective action with sample partners, internal team members, and other suppliers where needed
- Manage and maintain quotas
- Develop a working knowledge of aspects of our reporting software – reporting, downloading data files, filters, quotas – needed to effectively manage a project
- Provide regular status updates to clients for the duration of a project
- Be a main point of contact for clients for the duration of their studies
- Receive and review all materials related to a research project. Follow up on any and all missing components
- Critique survey documents to optimize for online field execution and to identify logical/other issues that need to be clarified with the client
- Assist assigned internal team members to execute client studies with excellence
- Test online survey links for text/logic issues
- Track and report all expense components related to specific client research projects (e.g. incentives, sample, translation, tab costs, etc.)
- Meet timelines & deliverables
- Concurrently manage projects of varying complexity
- Ensure a minimum of 95% Customer Satisfaction for each project
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to drive results and desired outcomes
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with a team. In addition, they must have:
- 2-5 years’ work experience and a university degree or equivalent experience as a project manager in the market research industry
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Superior time, resource and project management skills
- A clear understanding of the disciplines surrounding project management
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Excel, Word and Internet skills
Definite Assets / Differentiators
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Confirmit
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as SPSS
- Knowledge of deduplication processes and tools (e.g. MS Access)
- Exposure to / knowledge of how to collect, organize, analyze and leverage customer information
- Knowledge of French considered an asset
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from: women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
AskingCanadians is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact email@example.com with your request, or to obtain additional information.