Panel Director, AskingCanadians
It's Nice to Meet You
AskingCanadians is currently looking for a Panel Director to join our team.
We are AskingCanadians, a Delvinia company and one of Canada’s fastest growing technology firms as recognized by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 program for the last three consecutive years
Our team is transforming the way organizations collect consumer data by challenging the status quo in the research and marketing industries and applying new technologies in innovative ways, enabling companies to gain valuable insights.
Delvinia owns and operates a portfolio of innovative companies that offer a range of data collection services to marketers and market researchers across Canada, throughout North America, and around the globe. Our AskingCanadians business is dedicated to providing market researchers with the ability to quickly gather and deliver high quality information about Canadian consumers. We do this by accessing our research community of more than 1,000,000 Canadians.
We provide our clients, organizations of various size, with online data collection services. We offer survey programming and hosting on the Confirmit platform, online tools for testing rich media creative, one-on-one interviewing, custom recruitment and online panel management.
Our team believes in delving in and digging deep. Passion, patience, perseverance, perspective and people are our core values. We promote a culture of openness, authenticity and trust. We believe in being accountable, being committed to ongoing learning, and demonstrating excellence and leadership in all that we do. We consider ourselves to be a pretty formidable team with a close-knit work environment and entrepreneurial spirit.
As Panel Director for AskingCanadians, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining relationships with key partners, and identifying opportunities to amplify value for both parties
- Ensuring the organization is set up to implement and support new partnership integrations
- Facilitating and leading on-going partner meetings
- Sourcing new partner opportunities to fuel insights and opinion in the data collection economy
- Advocating for panel member experience, including end to end project experience, reward management and complaint handling
- Overall panel performance and continuous improvement in member utilization and cost management
- Establishing short term and long-term business goals and metrics
- Managing panel team members, including performance reviews, productivity, quality and career pathing
- Partnering with COO to set strategic direction for the panel and Team
- Negotiation and terms for our panel partner contracts and SLA’s.
- Incentive costs and regular reporting of actual costs against targets throughout the year
- Ensuring implementation of policies, procedures, quality standards, and monitoring systems
- Collaborating with the sales team to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identifying incremental opportunities and assisting in current sales pursuits
We are looking for applicants with superior organizational skills and a high attention to detail with a demonstrated commitment to accuracy and completeness of information. In addition, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or related discipline
- 8 years of work experience, at least 4 of which are in the Market Research industry
- At least 4 years experience in a leadership role
- Experience managing a Loyalty Panel of 300K+ people
- Understanding of how Brands and MRA’s use consumer data
- Experience managing budgets, setting and hitting KPI’s
- Report writing experience, with a focus on delivering insights and actionable recommendations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; highly motivated, self-directed working within a high level of ambiguity
- Client facing and partner management experience
- Knowledge of data privacy laws locally and internationally
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, methods and practices in a changing environment
- Bilingual in French is considered an asset
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you are up to the challenge, please contact us. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications as outlined in a cover letter and resume.
Some Things to Note
We will only contact candidates who qualify for an interview. A satisfactory review of your references and a criminal background check are part of our selection process.
AskingCanadians is an equal opportunity employer and we highly encourage applications from; women, visible minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, persons with disabilities, and persons of Aboriginal heritage.
AskingCanadians is committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Should you require additional accommodations to participate in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org your request, or to obtain additional information.