(Don’t miss this year’s outtakes. Be sure to watch the video until the very end!)
As we look back on 2012, we wanted to share some of the great things that have happened at Delvinia and AskingCanadians this year.
Our team has grown by more than 30 per cent within the past year and we’ve had the opportunity to develop relationships with more than 30 new clients since the end of 2011. We’ve also retained our focus on R&D and are continuing to work on a number of innovative projects on both sides of the business.
One of the big areas Delvinia focused on in 2012 was working with our clients to help them use digital technologies to optimize, or find ways to innovate, the customer experience they provide. On the AskingCanadians side, we’re thrilled to be rounding out our most successful year yet – with a 50 per cent increase in the number of market research projects coming through the door and triple digit growth overall.
Here are a few additional highlights from the past 12 months:
- We took part in 18 speaking engagements throughout the year—presenting at conferences like the 2012 MRIA National Conference, NXNEi, CMA Summit 2012, and the ESOMAR Best of Canada event, among others.
- Our work was recognized with seven awards this year, including honours from the International Business Awards, the MobileWebAwards, the Davey Awards, and the Communicator Awards.
- We partnered with Confirmit to bring their International Voice of the Customer and Mobile Research Roadshows to Toronto in June.
- We embarked on an R&D project with Ryerson University to develop client-centric dashboards that integrate near-real time data.
- We announced new panel partnerships that will expand our access to Canadians and continue to grow our AskingCanadians research community.
- We rebranded the Delvinia and AskingCanadians websites and launched an AC blog.
And, on a lighter note:
- Steve realized he’s more salt than pepper.
- Angie and Ricardo got hitched (not to each other).
- Raj can now bench 852 lbs.
- Following an EPIC birthday celebration, Adam was banned for life from the Sundance Saloon in St. John’s.
- Charles is still wearing his leopard print (Walk a Mile) heels around the office.
- Andrea visited Iceland and Texas. (Reykjavik and Dallas will never be the same.)
- Frank popped the question (she said yes!)
- Randy befriended the IKEA monkey.
Thank you to everyone who helped to make 2012 a great year.
We hope you’ll take a few minutes to watch our year-in-review video. And, stay tuned for an exciting 2013 as we continue to grow our team and prepare to mark Delvinia’s 15th anniversary.